Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Permanent or Contract (Full time)
Location: Coventry (CV3)
Salary: c£18K (DOE) per annum + Commission/Benefits
Envisage Recruitment has been supplying staff into the Automotive and Technical sectors for 10 + years. Due to the extensive growth of the business we are looking for a Graduate/Trainee Consultant to join our Coventry based team.
Job Specification: Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The ultimate aim is to join the team as a Trainee/Graduate and work to become an Account Consultant and support one of our major accounts. You will operate within the recruitment function to provide a high level quality of service to our customer within the group portfolio.
This position will require the candidate to maintain excellent business relationships with the Client through professional communication and a high degree of business integrity.
Applicants will require a degree within automotive / technical or a passion for the Automotive sector with the desire to work within a recruitment environment.
Working as an integral part of the Accounts Recruitment Team, this position reports directly into the Account Manager and Recruitment Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing / Identification of candidates through the use of database, job boards and networking to match against current live vacancies.
- Conduct telephone / face to face screening and interviews to ensure the correct match for both candidate and client alike.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment process ensuring they are fully informed of all job requirements and subsequent interview process with client.
- Preparation and formation of CV’s prior to submitting to client.
- Ensure all information is updated on the database to include, contact, interviews, offers & placements.
- Writing and advertising vacancies on job boards when required.
- Meet targets as set by the business and increasing contractor headcount or permanent placements.
- Provision of information for Management Reports, as required.
- Working to agreed SLA’s / KPI’s.
Through conversation with candidates, provide leads to other areas of group activity
*Please note that we are unable to sponsor so you will need the right to work in the UK
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply in writing to:
Gary Masser - email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2476 446940