Buyer // // PermanentJob Reference: J0012642
Duties / Responsibilities (Including Objectives of the role):
• This role is to ensure procurement delivery, of goods and services under compliance and procedures are used for the efficient and prompt management of all purchases.
• To provide best practice methods to provide goods and services sought
• To manage the day to day ordering of goods and services required by the group for business needs.
Main duties for this role include:
• Maintain the agreed procedures for the purchasing of Goods and Services.
• Administer purchase order processing for all expenditure ensuring adherence to agreed policies and procedures including the opportunities and procurement supply synergies to achieve group goals.
• Monitor and measure process performance producing regular and accurate management reports, supplier set up forms, purchase orders, project status and savings achieved.
• Communicate process and procedures to line manager and stakeholders and actively seek opportunities to expand the commitment to the process across the wider organisation.
• To chair regular supplier F2F meetings around supply and new supply formulas.
• To negotiate savings and save guard the company against risk and exposure.
• To build effective supplier relationships whereby both parties’ responsibilities of the stakeholder.
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous experience of procurement and supply in an office/design environment.
• To have the ability to analyse financial data, balance sheets, reports and cost centres.
• To be able to understand and confidently interpret clauses within commercial documents.
• Good knowledge of standard SLA's and KPI's
• Understanding of the following supply types, preferably including customer support management or delivery:
• Engineering and Design Services
• IT Software and Hardware supply
• Framework Agreements and consumption reporting
• Understanding of a practical can-do attitude
• Recruitment Consultant Megan Clifton
• Tel: 02476446940