Body Shop Technician - Fabricator/Panel Beater Cropredy // £29,000 per year // PermanentJob Reference: J0012621
Job Title: Body Shop Technician - Fabricator/Panel Beater
Salary: Up to £29,000 per year dependent upon experience.
• The company is a Classic Car restorer located in the Oxfordshire countryside.
• The client has a modern culture with energetic personalities and work in a positive, thriving environment.
• They are looking for someone with the right attitude to support them and keep up with their busy pace!
• The company is rapidly growing and in need of full time, dedicated resource to offer excellent and competent bodywork skills on classic Jensen motor cars.
• This post requires a flexible approach to be taken and the ability to work across a small number of projects at once.
Body shop Skills:
• Excellent panel beating, prepping panels, filling and preparation capabilities
• Excellent MIG welding skills on box, flat and panel welding
• Excellent dismantling and build up skills for parts, interiors, chrome, fittings etc
• Advantage if there was some experience with TIG welding
• A desired minimum of 5 years’ experience in the working environment
• Auto Bodywork and/or Fabrication: 5 years (Required)
• Full Drivers Licence (Required)
• Previous relevant training at college/Uni or professional training body
• Experience of working in a team and longer-term projects over 6 months
• It is desirable but not mandatory that you have previous experience in an automotive environment
• Recruitment Consultant Pav Due
• Tel: 02476446940