Quality Engineer Coventry // £37,000 to £41,000 per year // PermanentAlternate Code: J0012591
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: From £37,000 to £41,000 per annum
• Given our ambitious and exciting growth plans for the future we are looking for a Quality Engineer
• To drive quality improvements for the benefit of our Customers and Business as a whole through detailed and thorough structured problem identification and resolution.
• Proactively drive issues through data analysis.
• Investigate and own problems until completion.
• Evaluate potential root cause and instigate / drive problem resolution process, manage responses and track close outs.
• Communicate effectively to Management and other internal functions the effects and understanding of all issues under investigation.
• Recommend to the business actions and next steps.
• Support team members in critical and significant quality issues through active problem definition and resolution teams.
• Support other departments in cross functional improvement activities.
• Drive down cost of quality issues to maximise effect to business and operations.
• Develop standards and instructions to support internal processes.
• Provide support and guidance to sister plants (internationally).
• HNC/D in Engineering, Quality, business related discipline or equivalent.
• Confident in using Microsoft Office.
• The role requires a full driving licence and there will be a requirement to travel internationally.
• Strong coaching and facilitation skills Technically capable of understanding mechanical complexities of the vehicle – including electrical aspects.
• Expert in complex problem solving and resolution.
• Experience of a vehicle / engineering environment.
• Good communicator.
• Team player.
• Ability to work off own initiative.
• Willingness to acquire new skills.
• Six sigma qualification.
• Working in an NPI environment.
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on 07810 000924 or apply online.