Trim Development Engineer // Competitive // PermanentJob Reference: J0012587
Job Title: Trim Development Engineer
• To work with the customer, project team and management team to deliver program directives including but not specifically on time / to the target cost / to a very high-quality standard.
• Delivering trim development services and one-off creations to a customer directive.
• To represent trim development at internal and external meetings.
• Maintaining and working to project schedules either given or self-derived
• Reporting on project status internally
• Organise trim development Reviews as necessary
• Manage internal & external team as required / training of shop floor etc.
• Project handover to end customer, internal.
• Develop patterns and processes for handover to production especially
• Relevant proven experience (essential)
Skills and Experience:
• Proven track record in project delivery (essential)
• Confident presentation skills (desirable)
• Experience of the automotive industry (desirable)
• Knowledge of leather and other cover materials (essential)
• Knowledge of rapid prototyping and manufacturing techniques (desirable)
• Proven track record of mentoring (desirable)
• Recruitment Consultant Gary Masser
• Tel: 02476446940