Senior Craftsmanship / Perceived Quality Specialist // Highly Competitive // PermanentJob Reference: J0012562
Job Title: Senior Craftsmanship / Perceived Quality Specialist
Salary: Highly Competitive
• As the Senior Craftsmanship / Perceived Quality Specialist, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to bring our vehicles to market.
• The company is designing the most advanced vehicles in the world, and you will have accountability for the execution of these design concepts, ensuring that the vehicles wow the customer with world class finishes and quality.
• Define perceived quality targets based on previous programs and vehicle benchmarks.
• Support Studio Engineering and the Design teams in assessing engineering and manufacturing feasibility.
• Review and approval critical interface sections.
• Track and report open issues list for design quality surfaces.
• Support Design teams with unique material and technology development.
• Collaborate with suppliers and engineers on tolerance studies for areas of critical fit and finish.
• Assess digital and physical models throughout program development.
• Use current products and competitive benchmarks to collect customer driven data related to appearance, materials, and user interface.
• Develop company targets for comfort, haptics, and quality.
Required knowledge, skills & experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree with focus on Engineering, Design, Crafts, or similar.
• 5+ years of experience, with at least three in the automotive industry.
• Proven knowledge and expertise, and passion for quality and details.
• Top-notch problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
Preferred knowledge, skills & experience:
• A creative curiosity, collaborative work ethic and hardworking enthusiasm.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and change.
• Ability to understand how small details effect the big picture.
• A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting.
• A genuine fascination with the future of mobility and a commitment to global change.
• A sense of determination while remaining agile.
• Stock options for every employee.
• Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits.
• 401k options.
• Engineering orientation and onboarding program.
• Daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite.
• Access to healthy snacks and beverages 24/7.
• 15 days of annual paid time off, 11 days of paid holiday.
• Relocation assistance/reimbursement.
• Free parking & carpool reimbursement.
• Casual dress code & relaxed work environment.
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on 07810 000924 or apply online.