Technical Specialist, NVH // Highly Competitive // PermanentJob Reference: J0012560
Job Title: Technical Specialist, NVH
Salary: Highly Competitive
• As a Technical Specialist, NVH, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to develop an electric vehicle’s noise, vibration, and harshness performances, including vehicle target setting, component target cascading, testing, CAE, and working with different design/manufacturing groups to ensure satisfactory customer experiences for road noise, wind noise, EV powertrain noise, vibration, and squeak & rattle, etc.
• Basically, you’ll make sure that out EV product will be refined and comfortable, projecting a quality image for the brand.
• Also, you will lead activities to standardize the NVH development and testing procedures and build up NVH lab facilities.
• Lead the NVH testing, CAE, and correlation methodology development to enhance the team’s technical capability.
• When needed, lead the vehicle program NVH development in various development phases.
• Provide technical guidance on NVH Benchmarking and target setting for new vehicle programs.
• Interact with Design & Release teams to establish best practices and for cascading systems and component-level NVH targets.
• Provide technical support and guidance for team members in root cause analysis of NVH issues and finding solutions.
• Work closely with CAE, Design & Release, Manufacturing teams throughout all vehicle program phases.
Required knowledge, skills & experience:
• 10+ years of experience in vehicle NVH development and noise & vibration testing.
• Noise & Vibration Testing, Vehicle Evaluation skills.
Preferred knowledge, skills & experience:
• Proven knowledge, expertise and passion for vehicle NVH problem solving.
• Familiarity with vehicle NVH development hardware and software, industrial practices and trend.
• Proven expertise with NVH testing and analysis.
• Diverse skillset including FEA/SEA analysis, CAD, Design & Release, manufacturing.
• Wide-ranging experience with vehicle development, quality, and manufacturing process.
• Creative curiosity, hardworking enthusiasm and driving personal vision.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Affinity for multi-tasking and self-starting.
• Commitment to global change.
• True sense of determination… and (hopefully) a sense of humour.
• Stock options for every employee.
• Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits.
• 401k options.
• Engineering orientation and onboarding program.
• Daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite.
• Access to healthy snacks and beverages 24/7.
• 15 days of annual paid time off, 11 days of paid holiday.
• Relocation assistance/reimbursement.
• Free parking & carpool reimbursement.
• Casual dress code & relaxed work environment.
• Recruitment Consultant Gary Masser
• Tel: 02476446940