Manager – Chassis Engineering // Highly Competitive // PermanentJob Reference: J0012557
Job Title:Manager – Chassis Engineering
Salary: Highly Competitive
• As a Manager on the Chassis team, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to create, refine, and launch world class suspension systems on world class vehicles for the modern age.
• Basically, you’ll spearhead the team that ensures the company’s cars handle and perform as well as they look.
Required knowledge, skills & experience:
• BSEE or BSCS / MSE or related study.
• 10+ years of relative experience in engineering and electrical system design.
• 3+ years of direct management experience.
• A diverse knowledge of Anti-Lock Braking Systems, Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control Systems, drive-by-wire, active suspension, power steering, and other electrified chassis systems.
• Strong familiarity with system integration, Hardware in the Loop simulations, and automotive BUS systems (e.g. CAN, Flexray, Lin, Ethernet, etc.).
• Well versed with electrical system requirements as well as component and system-level test plans and technical specifications.
• Highly skilled in project management with respect to department and company deadlines.
• Able to effectively identify and improve performance concerns inside and outside the team.
• Proficient at motivating and effectively directing engineers to achieve team goals.
• Experience delivering system and vehicle-level attribute targets as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Preferred knowledge, skills & experience:
• A proven track record of chassis system development from start to finish.
• A wide range of experience with motor design, hardware schematics, and PCB layouts.
• Experience with CANalyzer, CANape, Vector tools, and CANdb++ is a plus.
• Understanding of vehicle wiring harness and troubleshooting strategies.
• Adept at delivering a high-volume design from initial concept to launch and on through production with restricted timelines.
• A creative curiosity, collaborative work ethic, professional enthusiasm, and a driven personality.
• A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting.
• A genuine fascination for the EV field and a commitment to global change.
• A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humour.
• Stock options for every employee.
• Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits.
• 401k options.
• Engineering orientation and onboarding program.
• Daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite.
• Access to healthy snacks and beverages 24/7.
• 15 days of annual paid time off, 11 days of paid holiday.
• Relocation assistance/reimbursement.
• Free parking & carpool reimbursement.
• Casual dress code & relaxed work environment.
• Recruitment Consultant Rob Marlow
• Tel: 01612164073