Manager – Brake Systems, Design & Development // Highly Competitive // PermanentJob Reference: J0012556
Job Title: Manager – Brake Systems, Design & Development
Salary: Highly Competitive
• As a Manager on the Chassis team, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to create, refine, and launch world class brakes systems on world class vehicles for the modern age.
• Basically, you’ll spearhead the team that ensures the company’s cars stop and perform as well as they look.
Required knowledge, skills & experience:
• BSME / MSE or related study.
• 10+ years of experience in engineering and design of passenger vehicle brake systems.
• 3+ years of direct management experience.
• A diverse knowledge of Anti-Lock Braking Systems, Electronic Stability Control, and Traction Control Systems.
• Strong familiarity with dynamic hydraulic systems as well as architecture, layout, and sizing requirements for automotive braking systems.
• In depth understanding of brake friction material behaviour, performance, testing, and selection strategies.
• Well versed in braking system requirements, global regulations, as well as component and system-level test plans and technical specifications.
• Highly skilled in project management with respect to department and company deadlines.
• Able to effectively identify and improve performance concerns inside and outside the team.
• Proficient at motivating and effectively directing engineers to achieve team goals.
Preferred knowledge, skills & experience:
• A proven track record of brake system development from start to finish.
• Experience delivering system and vehicle-level attribute targets as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Adept at delivering a high-volume design from initial concept to launch and on through production with restricted timelines.
• A creative curiosity, collaborative work ethic, professional enthusiasm, and a driven personality.
• A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting.
• A genuine fascination for the EV field and a commitment to global change.
• A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humour.
• Stock options for every employee.
• Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits.
• 401k options.
• Engineering orientation and onboarding program.
• Daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite.
• Access to healthy snacks and beverages 24/7.
• 15 days of annual paid time off, 11 days of paid holiday.
• Relocation assistance/reimbursement.
• Free parking & carpool reimbursement.
• Casual dress code & relaxed work environment.
• Recruitment Consultant Rob Marlow
• Tel: 01612164073