Head of Production Planning & Control Woking // Highly Competitive // PermanentJob Reference: J0012554
Job Title: Head of Production Planning & Control
Salary: Highly Competitive
• Set clear direction for the company’s Production Centre by engaging the relevant stakeholders and delivering viable production plans which satisfy the requirements of the sales plan and overarching business imperatives.
• Ensure the production centre system delivers the business plan volume and quality targets through cross-functional collaboration and management focus on key operational issues.
• Ownership of the production volume plan for all assembly lines within the production centre.
• Lead cross-functional scenario planning activities to ensure plan credibility is maintained
• Responsible for the Manufacturing contribution to the S&OP process
• Creation and distribution of all planning documentation
• Ownership of planning contributions to vehicle development and launch gateways
• Maintain and distribute key measures of operational performance
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• Proven ability to influence in all directions within a complex matrix organisation
• Expert grasp of planning principles and objectives.
• Significant experience in Sales or Operations planning (from within an OEM preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to make sound and logical decisions.
• Strong excel and data manipulation skills.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly at all levels
• Thrives in a fast paced & challenging environment
• Proactive and tenacious nature
• Has unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
• Able to influence others by using data, logic and personal charisma
• Dynamic, with the ability to respond to challenging situations in an innovative manner
• Driven by accuracy with fastidious attention to detail.
• Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Owns an intellectual curiosity which drives a quest for the underlying truth
• We recognise that we can only achieve the vision with the dedication and collaboration of world class employees. It is the aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
• The company currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. They also offer a range of discounts with the partner organisations.
• Recruitment Consultant Gary Masser
• Tel: 02476446940