Project Manager Warwickshire // £580 to £587 per day // ContractJob Reference: J0012516
Job Title: Project Manager
Rate: From £580.00 to £587.00 per Day Ltd Co.
• E-Commerce Road Side Assistance (RSA) Business Readiness Project Manager
• This role will be responsible for:
-Developing an options appraisal & driving the review process.
-Solution delivery across all functional area workstreams (Finance, Financial Services, CRC and Multi-Functions) and the UK/European deployment workstreams.
• The successfully candidate will need to manage these workstreams and their interdependencies in support of delivering business readiness for Road Side Assistance renewals.
• The role will involve stakeholder management, setting tasks for others to complete in a timely manner.
• Typically, this will involve the identification; planning and coordination of all eCommerce RSA business readiness work streams.
• The purpose for this role is to deliver specific projects to time, cost and quality, to identify and manage as many risks as possible and to control all activities in order to ensure the project is successfully completed
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
1) Previous experience of working in a Project Management role with a track record of successful delivery.
2) Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels.
3) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base.
• An individual who is results driven, demonstrates tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
• An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning.
• An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
• An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
• A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas.
• An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports other team members.
• An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along
• Previous experience of working with external suppliers on commercial topics.
• Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports.
• Methodical and detailed approach to work.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base.
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Expertise of delivering transformation change in the automotive sector.
• Expertise in eCommerce change and delivery of change.
• Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology.
• Stakeholder Management expertise, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Megan Clifton
• Tel: 02476446940