Software Engineer Coventry // £27.96 to £29.96 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012510
Job Title: Software Engineer
Rate: From £27.96 to £29.96 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Development of Electric Drive Unit controls algorithm and new functionality for Battery Electric Vehicles.
• Model based development (MATLAB, Simulink, Embedded Coder) Test and simulation (MIL, SIL, HIL) Documentation including model specifications and calibration guides.
• Accountable to Manager of the EDU Controls Team.
3 key skills required
2) Embedded Software
3) Degree Qualified
• Controls system development in the automotive, aerospace or comparable industry (min 2 years)
• Experience in turning high level requirements into control code
• Embedded software development using model-based development
• Capable of validating the control code through use of software validation tools and in the HIL environment
• Code generation using TargetLink / Embedded Coder
• A calibration / electronic / software background would be a minimum for this role
• Degree Qualified
• Experience in writing and maintaining requirements for control software for real-time embedded systems (using DOORS)
• Automotive SPICE compliant development environment / processes
• Experience of liaising with suppliers on control and software related issues
• Driving Licence (valid in UK)
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940