Project Engineer Warwickshire // £11 to £13.79 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012509
Job Title: Project Engineer
Rate: From £11.00 to £13.79 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Engineering Change Notices / Bill of Material (BOM) Analyst In your role as a ECN / BOM specification analyst, you'll be joining a team responsible for the creation, development and engineering aspects of engineering change & the bill of material (BOM) for each product and their territories.
• As well as supporting investigation of market problem log closures.
• Your goal will be to ensure the correct level of material is supplied to meet the market the required market build standards for BOM integrity, packaging, quality & safety.
• You'll be supporting the market in resolution of technical issues and ensuring that learning from the other territories is transferred where applicable.
• In addition, you'll be responsible for maintaining a model lines release and monitoring engineering changes to help ensure smooth operation by liaising with our global contract manufacturers through verbal, written, and direct market representation opportunities.
• Through the monitoring and understanding of your own areas, you'll be feeding the BoM information through the MRP system and engaging the Supply Chain team.
• You'll also be required to lead meetings with other teams, report back market data, and finally act as a central figure to the departments involved in any changes identified.
1)Computer literate & proficient ECN (Engineering Change Control) / BOM processes
2)Engineering change management
3)Problem solving - completing complex tasks
• Relevant MRP business systems including Microsoft office.
• Analytical Mindset
• Previous automotive manufacturing experience
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940