Driveline Control Engineer Coventry // £29 to £31.33 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012507
Job Title: Driveline Control Engineer
Rate: From £29.00 to £31.33 per Hour Ltd Co.
• The role is within the Driveline Controls team; the team is responsible for delivering latest technology world class four/all wheel drive systems on two global iconic brands.
• The team scope includes the development of the Driveline EDS and networks architecture, the electronics, system functional and attribute requirements and test case definition and supplier management.
• Responsible for managing the supplier to deliver the electronics hardware and software
• Generating the vehicle assembly end of line manufacturing specifications for software interface with off board tester
• Responsible for documenting the diagnostic implementation specification for the software development
3 KEY SKILLS
1)Proven years’ experience developing automotive systems as well as 2-4 years of E/E experience.
2)Shall have no reasons which would prohibit driving the company vehicles on road, test tracks or overseas (i.e. EU Driving Licence)
3)Good systematic problem-solving techniques and skills, including experience of simulation/fault finding.
• Working knowledge of vehicle communication tools and (ETAS/Vector) or similar development tools Automotive Electronics experience or qualifications
• Experience of Control unit testing, development & diagnostics
• Experience of Control unit functional requirements specification
• Knowledge of system engineering approaches (V lifecycle)
• Experience using IBM DOORS and creating control system requirements
• Would consider (at a lower bid rate) a highly motivated, enthusiastic & reliable graduate with 2+ years’ experience with a sound educational background in a relevant subject & a strong interest in the automotive industry and control systems.
• Relevant qualifications in Electronics, Control Systems or Automotive Engineering, (Degree preferred but not essential).
• Knowledge of OEM/major supplier project delivery processes System modelling techniques
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940