BIW CME Engineer Birmingham // £25 to £27.98 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012436
Job Title: BIW CME Engineer
Rate: From £25.00 to £27.98 per Hour Ltd Co.
• You’ll be part of the BIW CME team, the role requires collaboration across functions to ensure we have established compliance with the Bill of Process to deliver what is required to that meet the companies Basic Minute Value (BMV) and quality targets.
• It is also important for us to share best practice across the platforms and between manufacturing plants to ensure we employ the best processes available wherever possible.
• To be the successful candidate you must have 100 % focus on safety of self and others at all times.
• Experience of dimensional accuracy of Body in White (BIW) production assemblies.
• Current Manufacturing Engineering are responsible for Compliance with the Bill of Process as defined by GSPAS.
• CME are also responsible for the structural integrity of the vehicle compliant with all Plant Quality audit process.
• Production of all BIW product to deliver 100% Right First-Time water leak performance
• Achieve Equal Body Hole Size EBHS plant and stretched targets
3 KEY SKILLS
1)Proven reliable experience working in a BIW manufacturing environment with a demanding mind-set.
2)The ability to undertake work and manage a varied task list as directed by their line manager in connection with their job.
3)A CV including evidence of excellent problem-solving skills and an understanding of customer first principles.
• Ideally educated to degree level in Manufacturing or a similar engineering discipline.
• Alternatively, a timed served apprenticeship.
• Body in White manufacturing process
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Megan Clifton
• Tel: 02476446940