Programmes Analyst Warwickshire // £21 to £23.20 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012230
Job Title:Programmes Analyst
Rate: From £21.00 to £23.20 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Part of a team who are responsible for the overall planning, co-ordination, progression, creation and delivery of Engine manufacturing systems.
• The role will require you to support the New Programmes team by being a key interface with many stakeholders and customers; to gain information to support delivery plans; the analysis of data to support management reviews; to support and lead the daily review process.
• To help ensure effective programme delivery from the approval stage right through to major production launches.
• The role will require you to work closely with cross functional teams, to facilitate the development and achievement of many detailed work stream plans.
• You will be required to assist in the resolution of timing conflicts, to make recommendations for problem resolution, and to support the milestones deliverables as part of the Product Creation and Delivery system.
• You will be required to create presentations for all programme reviews and meetings; and to assist in the set up and co-ordinations of meetings along with the added responsibility of minute taking
2 key skills required
1)Data Collection and analysis: both numerical and evidence based Presenting complex data in a uniform manner
2)Flexible and adaptable
• Programme/ Project management.
• Or Production planning: dealing with long lead times and complex variables.
• Highly motivated, can lead under own initiative.
• Extensive use of excel.
• Management of complex relationships and stakeholder management.
• Experience of working in an engineering and manufacturing environment would be desirable
• Min GCSE Level (A-C Maths / English)
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Megan Clifton
• Tel: 02476446940