SVO Motorsport Manager Warwick // £34 to £36.48 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012228
Job Title:SVO Motorsport Manager
Rate: From £34.00 to £36.48 per Hour Ltd Co.
• In order to further promote the company, SVO have announced the I-Pace eTrophy race car.
• This will compete as a single make race series to support Formula E as a recognised FIA race program around the world.
• It represents the first accredited battery electric international race program.
• We are looking for an individual to lead the engineering team and take the car from the current development phase into race car production and the race program itself.
• The successful candidate will have an overall vision for the car and ensure it meets the race driver expectations and offers a competitive and thrilling competition car.
• They will be the external face of SVO motorsport engineering and lead the race team at each international event.
3 Key Skills:
1) Motorsport Engineering at management level. F1, WEC, WTC, WRC, LMP, FE or similar
• 2) Knowledge and experience of FIA regulations and procedures
3) High drive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Proven history of successful race engineering leadership, vision and delivery
• Knowledge of FIA regulations and previous involvement with writing of regulations
• Design experience in all race commodities
• Network of race commodity engineering partners
• High drive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
• Committed and flexible
• Dedicated and single minded in pursuit of the team goal
• Ability to lead and influence and manage a team
• Relevant engineering degree
• Experience of HV system and BEV systems
• Experience of working with an Automotive OEM
• Ability to negotiate for the best customer outcome
• Ability to understand and manage complex technical issues
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940