Rear Lids Structure and Trim Engineer Warwick // £20 to £22.64 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J00
Job Title:Rear Lids Structure and Trim Engineer
Rate: From £20.00 to £22.64 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Project Engineer for the Rear Lids Structure and Trim department within Body Engineering to Engineer and launch vehicle programmes with responsibility for trim components.
3 Key Skills:
1) A good understanding of injection mouldings and all stages of the programme delivery - design, manufacture and assembly
2) Proven project management and launch capability within the Automotive Industry demonstrated by recent delivery on time and budget
3) Excellent communication skills at all levels within the business and suppliers including PC literacy - Microsoft Project,
• Successful history of project management and launch within an Automotive environment, preferably with tailgate/doors or trim components.
• Engineering knowledge of BIW and Plastic components, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
• CAD Literacy ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools.
• Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 would be an advantage.
• Significant experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
• Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of the company’s facilities
• Working knowledge of project delivery processes PCDS / GPDS/ FPDS / PRINCE2 or similar Working knowledge of change management processes
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Molly Quirke
• Tel: 02476446940