Prototype CAD Engineer Coventry // £23 to £25.10 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012120
Job Title:Prototype CAD Engineer
Rate: From £23.00 to £25.10 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Experience CAD user, trained on CATIA V5 Primary focus on the company’s prototype technology demonstrator models, whilst also supporting other activities related to the engineering and build of vehicle package properties.
• These require understanding and then integration of new technologies into existing or new vehicles.
• Solid and surface creation, manipulation and assembly Working in collaboration with SME's, technology suppliers, other internal company teams to create accurate, operational physical prototypes models in challenging timescales.
• Technology installations and features will be across a broad spectrum of disciplines spread across Body, Electrical and Chassis functions.
3 KEY SKILLS
1)Experienced Catia V5 operator with several years’ experience in body or chassis engineering functions
2)Excellent mechanical understanding with kinematics experience in V5
3)Experience of creating / designing prototype models and vehicles
• Prototype model build experience
• Operated with manufacturing suppliers previously Previous mechanism design - automotive or other related engineering field
• Higher education in Mechanical Design / Automotive / Engineering field or Draftsman experience or Machine shop/Automotive model making supplier apprentice scheme
• GCSE or equivalent English and Maths Grade C or above
• Hands-on experience of constructing prototype models
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Pav Due
• Tel: 02476446940