Test Validation Coordinator Warwick // £20 to £22.64 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012119
Job Title: Test Validation Coordinator
Rate: From £20.00 to £22.64 per Hour Ltd Co.
• This role is within the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Verification & Validation section [EE-361] of Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE).
• The primary role of the Test Coordinator is to plan vehicle-based validation activities against engineering resources within ADAS, this includes engineers, vehicles and equipment.
• Responsibilities include: Coordination of all ADAS vehicle-based validation activities against engineer
• test property and facility availability on a daily basis this often requires providing ad-hoc support to the test team to ensure that the day’s activities are co-ordinated efficiently, and that resources are moved to the tasks that require them.
• Liaison with external test houses to outsource validation activities during peak periods, and administration of internal budget and Purchase Orders to support.
• Production of test property utilisation, validation maturity and validation completion metrics
• Authoring high level test plans for future vehicle programmes (based on synthetic and `actual data) and submitting future programme test property requirements.
• The Test Coordinator is the key contact for all vehicle validations, they are the point of contact between the Core & Systems teams and the vehicle-based test team.
3 key skills required
1)Proven capability to project manage multiple complex activities, with versatility to adapt to changing situations.
2)Strong data driven mindset, with ability to prioritise (and re-prioritise) based on the changing needs of the business.
3)Experienced in Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite applications.
• Automotive industry experience in project or facility coordination, preferably in ADAS, Chassis or Powertrain environment.
• Practical understanding of In-Car Networks
• Diagnostics and Software Download
• An understanding of automotive quality, customer feedback and warranty metrics
• An appreciation of passenger vehicle Electrical Architectures
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Gary Masser
• Tel: 02476446940