Technical Project Engineer Coventry // £24 to £26.09 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012114
Job Title:Technical Project Engineer
Rate: From £24.00 to £26.09 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Project Engineer to run a number of technical projects to successfully manage and develop composite technologies in-line with company Research maturation processes in order to successfully roll-out technology for use in company Body Construction
3 KEY SKILLS
1)Project Management in a research environment
2)Experience in engineering body components (structures or trim)
3)Composite Component Design, Manufacture and Assembly Experience
• Proven ability to manage projects and write reports Ability to work fast and accurately as a member of a small team.
• PC Skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience of working in the automotive industry.
• Competent in automotive component development using engineering experience and CAE tools.
• Requires supervision and/or assistance only where the issues or situation faced is highly complex and/or business critical.
• Educated to a minimum of degree level in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent technical subject.
• Experience of working in a research environment
• Milestone / TCDS project planning & execution Knowledge of automotive technologies and design principals
• Product design experience
• Event planning and execution
• Innovation workshop planning and execution Familiarity of company IT systems
• Clean Driving Licence.
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Pav Due
• Tel: 02476446940