Release Specialist Engineer Warwick // £22 to £24.18 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012111
Job Title: Release Specialist Engineer
Rate: From £22.00 to £24.18 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Release Engineer needed to manage the release process for Infotainment head unit’s Basic responsibilities will included, but are not limited to:
• Completing WERS releases for prototype, production and service introduction
• Ensuring Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers aligned on introduction of parts, creating and agreeing support plans
• Creating Alerts in WERS
• Creating PACNs for cost reduction new funds etc
• Creating WERS releases to update SW Licenses Extra responsibilities, based on candidate capability
• Definition of releasing strategies for infotainment head units (part number updates, production vs service etc)
• Coordination of releasing resources in the Infotainment head unit teams.
• Ensuring SW/HW releases meet service freeze dates.
• Ensuring release plans match SW deliveries to programs.
• Support for integration of SOTA into JLR release processes
• Manage the transition from WERS to iPLM.
3 key skills
1)Experience of releasing components for use in high volume production
2)Excellent communications skills verbal and written
3)Proficient in the use of excel to create tracking sheets
• Understanding of release processes used at the company I.e. WERS or good understanding of a release process used at another automotive OEM
• Experience of using the following the company’s tools WERS, eTracker & iPLM experience of leading a small team
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Pav Due
• Tel: 02476446940