Axle Systems CAE Analyst Warwick // £23 to £25.18 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012038
Job Title: Axle Systems CAE Analyst
Rate: From £23.00 to £25.18 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Axle Systems CAE Performance Engineer
• Use of multi-body system analysis tools, such as Adams or Simpack, to assess and optimise axle systems and suspension corner geometry hard points and K&C characteristics to meet targets.
• Work closely with the Vehicle Dynamics CAE & development teams, using common methods and techniques to ensure axle and corner models are compatible with their whole vehicle models, using a consistent approach.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
1)Working knowledge of chassis systems and a good understanding of suspension K&C characteristics
2)Good mathematical skills backed by a sound understanding of engineering principles and the ability to initiate and deliver technique and process improvements when required
3)Familiar with MBS code (either ADAMS or Simpack)
• User of primarily ADAMS or Simpack software- typically 1+ years of use.
• Experience of working within Vehicle Dynamics and analysis & use of K&C data.
• Good communication and team working skills.
• Ability to present complex data / results to non-experts
• Engineering degree with some vehicle and/or chassis content
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Molly Quirke
• Tel: 02476446940