Metallurgist Warwick // £19 to £21.76 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0011904
Job Title: Metallurgist
Rate: From 19.00 to £21.76 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Metallurgist - Carry out metallurgical analysis and investigation of components.
3 key skills required
1)Thorough knowledge of metals preparation laboratory techniques, micro prep. cutting, grinding, polishing, mounting. Experience in Non-destructive analysis techniques e.g. Dye Pen / X Ray, SEM & OES usage
2)General metallurgical and failure investigation knowledge and experience.
3)Ability to analyse and interpret microstructures, fractures, NDT information etc. Writing technical reports and liaising with engineering customers
• General metals preparation techniques, experience in metallurgy failure investigation.
• Trained in recognised NDT/X Ray qualification. Use of metallurgical equipment, SEM, OES.
• Analysis and interpretation of microstructures, fractures, NDT information etc.
• High levels of attention to detail, accuracy and conscientiousness
• Self-motivated & able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision, with a proven ability to work within strict timing constraints.
• Effective communication skills essential - both written & verbal.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to multi-task and a willingness to learn.
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940