Data Acquisition Engineer Warwickshire // £19 to £21.76 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0011901
Job Title:Data Acquisition Engineer
Rate: From £19.00 to £21.76 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Data Acquisition Engineer
• Joining a small team which is responsible for Vehicle based data acquisition on prototype, pre-production and customer cars.
• This is an exciting & expanding area of the industry.
• Handling of day to day data acquisition requests for engineering, manufacturing, end customer etc.
• Maintaining data acquisition equipment in accordance with team requirements and processes
• Support internal customers to most efficiently retrieve & process acquired data
3 key skills required
1) In depth understanding the physical layer of automotive electrical systems
2) An understanding of vehicle data acquisition uses and methods
3) Strong people skills and an ability to build relationships in complex stakeholder environments
• Either Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in an engineering discipline
• Relevant experience in automotive electronics networks or data logging applications
• Hazardous Voltage safety related qualification
• Experience of automotive diagnostics
• An understanding of vehicle network protocols and inter-module communications
• Data analysis experience, preferably of time series based data
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940