Electrical Systems Engineer Coventry // £26 to £28.70 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0011894
Job Title:Electrical Systems Engineer
Rate: From £26.00 to £28.70 per Hour Ltd Co.
• You will be working in the research and advanced technology area of the company, specifically within the Autonomous vehicle research team, which is a team of around 15-20 people.
• The main purpose of this team is to develop features and technologies to push the company’s autonomous vehicle development forward.
• The team is generally focused on delivering features and technology through software, with a systems engineering focus.
• Other areas of research are investigating the sensors and hardware required for autonomy.
• This particular role is largely based around developing and understanding the technologies and features the team want to develop and developing the detailed requirements about how they will function and how they can be realised.
• This is achieved, through use of user requirements understanding and modelling (using industry standard tools such as Rational Rhapsody,) and turning these into traceable requirements.
• Understanding of overall project management and software development in modelling languages (such as Matlab/Simulink) would be helpful, but not essential.
3 Key Skills:
1) Systems engineering
2) Requirements management
3) Project management
• Experience of working as part of a project team.
• Experience of stakeholder management
• Degree qualified in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
• Experience of software projects (either as a requirements authorm, project manager, system engineer, or architect)
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Gary Masser
• Tel: 02476446940